Our mission is to:
- Develop principles and practice of cancer prevention and control for oncologists, other practicing physicians, and public health professionals.
- Administer the Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program, providing state-of-the-art postdoctoral research training in cancer prevention and control.
- Develop, coordinate, and administer divisional staff training programs in preventive aspects of medical oncology, other clinical specialties, and public health research and application.
- Plan, develop, and maintain divisional staff career development programs.
- Plan and develop a curriculum in cancer prevention and control, including two summer courses entitled "Principles and Practice of Cancer Prevention and Control" and "Molecular Prevention."